Pookies are retarded and ridiculous beings in Club Penguin who are characterized because they are less intelligent than normal kids, they act like orphans, they always go to the Pet Shop to be picked, they speak wrong adding a lot of 'W's to their words and they have a small amount of words in their vocabulary. They also like Elmo and Dora and have a type dogs and cats as pets which they call 'uppies' and 'kitties' and are known to be much smarter than normal dogs and cats but they still have a low intelligence. Pookies are always yellow and they are the most known and numerous type of baby in the game, the other one being chicks which are the normal babies and kids. Some pookies are selfish, dumb, and act like orphans for people to feel sorry for them and pick them despite they're not orphans, they only were put up for adoption by their mumu or dada so that they can pick another pookie. Orphan is when both parents of an underage are dead.
Most pookies only like females which is against the law in real life, one of the main reasons Agent Extreme makes fun of them, calls them Orphans, and makes them sad and cry, then he kills them after getting their hopes down.
Despite the fact there are smart pookies, smart ones, in reality, know ONLY about Elmo's fur color and Dora's backpack (which makes them dumber than ever)
Keep in mind that Pookies are usually teenagers pretending to be baby penguins on a videogame, but sometimes with inappropriate ways.
Pookies can be commonly found during the Afternoon and the Evening in Penguin Standard Time.
NOTE: Pookies have ''evolved'' and most of them on CPR are running away (or ignoring you) from being killed or tortured, which in original CP, they ''obey'' to any actions made on them. The Former Director of the PPP has even basically said that pookies are learning to defend themselves anyways. Some Pookies can be killed, however they wil be back when you go away or simply log off and return.
- They are a mockery to every real life orphans: Pookies claim (and they all clearly said it) to have no family and pretending to be poor and hungry but they are clothed like normal (or rich) penguins and often carries toys, plushies, make up stuff and even a bag full of their toys. You call that 'being an orphan''? And people are being blinded by their cringy attitudes...
- They report people for nothing and only for their own selfish pleasure. That is why they got so many people angry at them and Pookies claim the did nothing, playing the fake victims.
- Like all kind of Pookies, Tummies are also a mockery to real life birth babies: the Tummy is like a human baby, being in the belly of the female for a few minutes, which is 9 months in reality so that is quite retarded. They even talk when they are inside of the mother, again unaccurate. Then they said ''tiny head pops out!'' and birth like a baby human. But penguins aren't born like humans: they hatched from eggs. And Tummies pretend to act like human babies which is too gross and cringe, they said ''WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'', trying to mimic a newborn screaming. And the Tummy can walk just after his birth, talking words with ''W'' which makes no damn senses. Also they are breaking the rule of CP: stuff related to any sexual subjects is strictly forbidden. And that is why they are the most cancerous kind of Pookies.
- Many people thinks Pookies and Divas aren't the same, even Divas being ''not Pookies at all'' stated by some lunatics. The truth is that all Divas are the real faces of Pookies: every Pookies have a bad side, acting ''cute'' and claim to did nothing but in reality they are all Divas.
- Pookies thinks they talk like babies: putting ''W'' in all the words like ''Wewo'' means hello or ''hungwy'' means hungry, which is not only very cringe but real life babies don't talk like that. Some does but not all and it looks really idiotic.
- In Petshops, Pookies were so many that they cause to lag the rooms, being unable to buy a damn puffle. And they are doing it on purpose. They also love to block doors for fun.
- Spamming racist/homophobic quotes is something that all Pookies have in common, even saying sexual content without hesitation.
- All Pookies needs attention because they are spoiled idiots that love being attention whores.
Stages of life
- Egg (no age) - An Egg on Club Penguin is a pookie, uppie, and (very rarely) a kitty in an egg. They go to the Pet Shop and normally say "Free Egg!". If a mumu decides to adopt it, she will keep it warm until it hatches. If the egg does not get adopted, it may hatch in the Pet shop. After it cracks and hatches, the egg becomes a pookie/uppie/kitty. Not very common and it's rare to see Eggs.
- Pookie Tummy (no age) - They are the complete opposite of Eggs. You can see a few in the Petshop, they are all unclothed, waiting and saying ''Iz fwee tummy!'' or ''need tum tum!''. They will start follow you when you choose them (if you are a mother) and will not talk for 5 minnutes until they said ''Is ready!'' which means you have to ''push!'' like a pregnant woman. They will say ''tiny head pop out!'', ''tiny arms pop out!'' and the so is the rest. Then they are all red since they are covered in blood and you have to clean them up. Since their method of birth is childbirth, it is very innapropriate in the game's rules. They are vulnerable when they are about to be out of the womb, you have to beat them and kill the mother, which is very simple. They are the most cancerous type of Pookies.
- Pookie (0-10) - Don't speak properly and have a cancerous vocabulary. low intellegence. Usually are put up for adoption at the Pet Shop so that their mumu or dada picks a different pookie. Act like orphans when put up for adoption. All yellow and easy to fool/kill with.
- Prep (10-20) - Selfish. Think themselves as the best ones. Only think on themselves. Like to hang out at the stadium, university and Dance Club. Females think that they must have a boyfriend in the blue team.
- Adult (20-50) - If they have any children they're called mumu if female and dada if male. Think that anyone who isn't in this life cycle is mean. Usually put up their pookie for adoption and pick a different one. Unusually keep their biological pookie.
- Old (50-around 70) Grammy if female and grandpa if male. Final stage. They are easy to kill.
- Death (at around 70)
Around 50% of the ones who belong to this life cycle are killed by pookie haters. And around 70% of the ones that belong to this life cycle who are killed, tortured, taken or hurt are in the pookie stage.
There are some notable Pookies on Club Penguin, that you may want to keep an eye out for. When listing a Pookie, please put their username, what CPPS/Remake they were on, and the date you saw them. You can also put a picture of them, where you saw them, and what server they most commonly go on. You can also put some notes about them as well, such as what type of Pookie they are. All of these Pookies are enemies, but are not that significant enough to be on the PHD Most Wanted List. You can also put names of Mumus, Duh Duhs, Pookie Lovers, etc, as well.
- BubNugget (Club Penguin Rewritten, Blizzard, 1/20/18
- J E N N Y (Club Penguin Rewritten, Blizzard, 1/20/18)
- Superpuking (Club Penguin Oasis)
- ShockMetal (Club Penguin Rewritten, Blizzard, 1/20/18)
- Warrenpeace (Club Penguin Rewritten, Blizzard, 1/20/18)
Types of Pookies
Naughty Pookies are troublemakers, they love to get into trouble whenever they can.
Naughty pookies can do lots of things to get into trouble.
- Driving the family car.
- Sneaking cookies
- These Pookies will fight other Penguins as well, especially Pookie protesters.
- Pookies that are new to being a Pookie.
- May not have proper Pookie clothing
- May have better English as well.
- Are less likely to get chosen
- Are usually Discolored
- Pookies who aren't yellow
- Act like Pookies but just don't wear the yellow color
- Some Discolored Pookies think the color may not matter, but shouldn't be confused for Chicks
- Are less likely to be chosen
- Pookies who wear costumes during the Halloween Party.
- Pookies ussaly wear the Fairy Costume, Vampire Costume, and more Halloween related Costumes
- They aren't as well guarded due to some of them wandering alone at night, making them easier to eliminate.
- These Pookies may also role play/cosplay as a Fairy, a knight, and more outside of Halloween
- These Pookies may have real paying jobs such as a EPF Agent, cashier, and more.
- A good example of these are Mermaid Pookies.
- PHD Agents or Pookie Haters disguised as Pookies.
- Ussaly act like MELDs or Divas
- They ussaly annoy Mumus and Duh Duhs to the point that they will never adopt a Pookie again.
- Please tell other PHD Agents before you become a disguised Pookie.
- These Pookie Haters are more likely to become a Pookie or turn into a Pookie Lover, if they develop feelings to Pookies by spending time with them. We advise that you don't think of these ideas ever.
- Not much is known about this type of Pookie, so if you know anything about this type of Pookie please add it on here.
- These are the worst type of Pookies, to other Pookies and Pookie Lovers.
- They are worser than MELDs and Divas combined, which is a good thing for us haters.
- These Pookies are picky about who their family is.
- They will ussaly leave the family if they are not given what they want.
- They will ussaly not choose Mumus that don't have nice clothing or membership. The same applies to Igloos, siblings, and Uppies.
- It is ussaly very easy to make these Pookies mad and leave an igloo, if you annoy them enough
- These Pookies wear rare clothing and try to act "cuter" than other Pookies.
- They are most likely to be chosen and ussaly just choose the Rare Mumus.
- They will rudely ignore non-rare Mumus and non-membership Mumus.
- These Pookies can be sexist against Duh Duhs.
- These Pookies usally win Pookie Contests.
- These Pookies are apart of the EPF and can put up more of a fight.
- They can most likely be Pookie Protectors.
- These Pookies can be harder to kill due to them being more protected by other EPF Agents.
- They ussaly wear Pookie Clothes and EPF Agent clothes together.
- They can be found at the EPF HQ and the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- But they are weak like all other Pookies: easy to kill
Lost Pookies/Homeless Pookies
- These Pookies have either lost their family or are just homeless.
- Some may choose not to be in the Petshop, just to get attention.
- They hang around the Forest and the Plaza, and may end up becoming a Forest Person. These Pookies can be raised by the Forest People, resulting in the Pookie learning how to protect itself.
- They are ussaly sad and use the Crying Emote a lot for more attention. They also don't have better clothing due to them being Homeless.
- These Pookies don't get adopted that much due to them not being noticed.
- They may get lost if their family purposely or accidentally loses them in the Forest on a picnic.
- These Pookies are easier to kidnap and eliminate due to them not being watched over by anyone.
- You can also find homeless Uppies as well.
- Spoiled Pookies are similar to Rare Pookies, but Spoiled Pookies are willing to hurt others just to get what they want.
- Unlike Divas, they don't bully Pookies.
- Spoiled Pookies ussally throw tantrums and yell a lot.
- They can also be picky on who their Mumu is and will leave the family if they don't get what they want.
- They may seem innocent at first, but when adopted they want everything.
- These Pookies are given lots of things to keep them happy, and will push aside other Pookies to get what they want.
- They are very disobideniant.
- These Pookies mock real life injuries and illnesses to get attention and unfortunately get adopted
- Other Pookies may stay away from sick Pookies, due to them might getting the illness
- These Pookies are easier to eliminate due to them being already injured and sick.
- A normal Pookie might become a injured or sick Pookie if they are hurt enough.
- A sick and injured Pookie might turn back into a normal Pookie if they are given treatment.
- These types of Pookies were common during Operation Blackout, in which the EPF Fire was a popular place to find them and the Dock due to there being a mini hostipal. This is probably due to the freezing tempatures and the Fire. It was also the perfect time to let them suffer and the later die from their injuries.
- These Pookies try to make you feel sorry for them and may tell you a depressing backstory, but don't fall for it.
- These Pookies also use the crying emote a lot, even spamming it or saying *cwiez* too much.
- These Pookies are sometimes red or even blue to show that they are hurt or sick.
- These Pookies can be the result of abusment from Pookie Haters, PHD Agents, or even their own family.
- You can also find injured Uppies as well.
- These Pookies aren't that common.
- These Pookies usally work for Pookie Haters or PHD Agents, even rich families.
- They shouldn't be confused with Costume Pookies, as Costume Pookies are free and may work for real paying jobs while Slave Pookies don't.
- They often get beated and sometimes raped by their masters.
- Known as the worst type of Pookie on CP to Pookie Haters and Agents.
- Some Pookies, Pookie Lovers, and PPP Agents sometimes despise these Pookies themselves due to them being very inappropriate, on a game aims toward children.
- These Pookies steal and rob for a living, or even worse.
- They are the complete opposite of Agent Pookies.
- Every Penguin hates them to due them doing crimes.
- They are usually delt with the authorities or the EPF itself.
- You can find these Pookies in the EPF HQ, the Mall, the Pizza Parlor, and the Coffee Shop, committing crimes
- They can fight back due to them carrying weapons, and will do terrible things to the citizens of Club Penguin
- Some work for the Robber Penguin Agency, Agent Nickel500's Crew, and other groups. They may also work for well known CP Villains, such as Herbert, or they work alone. They ussally have a small group or a partner.
- It is best not to take them to the EPF but to instead kill them yourselves. The EPF will just let them sit in a cell, and will eventually be freed by other Pookies or Pookie Lovers.
- They are ussally homeless Pookies.
- They may also rob Pookies, Pookie Lovers, and PPP Agents themselves.
- When they grow up, they will continue to be outlaws.
- The Super Hero Agency will deal with these Pookies as well, but some Super Heros are Pookie Lovers themselves so it is unsure if they will deal with them.
- These Pookies aren't that common.
- These Pookies may be at the Town, Plaza, or the Petshop.
- They ussaly shout out Pookie Propaganda and the destruction of Puffles.
- They may also advertise for the PPP, saying stuff like "Protect the Pookies!".
- They may try to get your attention by using sound makers, like the annoying horn, whistle, and more.
- These pookies may fight other protesters for space or if the protester is against Pookies.
- They will fight anti-Pookie protesters as well.
In over all, they are all the same: stupid, annoying and evil, no matter what kind.