The wiki has some users who have extra user rights, such as chatmods, rollbacks, patrollers, admins and some are even bureaucrats. They all do their jobs regularly in our to serve the wiki, but these users come to a period that causes them to be inactive. It would be useless to have power vacuums on the wiki.
So, to avoid any problems the wiki gave a limit of inactivity depending on the position of the particular user.
The time limit for...
- Chat Mods - 1 week limit only (must not go over 1 week without being in chat).
- Rollbacks - 2 weeks limit only (must not go over 2 weeks without making a mainspace edit).
- Admins - 3 weeks limit only.
- Bureaucrats - 1 month limit only.
Although, some exceptions are...
- Homework - If you have loads of homework, please notify an admin. If it becomes apparent that you are just claiming to have homework so you do not have to perform your job, then you will be demoted immediately.
- Exams - If you have a period of exams, please notify an admin when your exams will end.
- Illness - If you are sick, it is better to take good care of yourself. Please notify an admin when you are well.
- Injury - If you are injured, it is better to take good care of yourself. Please notify an admin when you are well.
- Vacations - Please notify an admin of your vacation period.
- If it becomes apparent that you are abusing this policy so you do not have to perform your job, then you will be demoted immediately.
Credit goes to the Robber Penguin Agency Wiki as they gave us permission to do this.