Chicks are the normal babyfurs in Club Penguin, all of them are h3lla g4y
How to Distinguish between Chicks & Pookies
If your wondering how to tell between a chick and a pookie, here are the things you should look for.
- Pookies will say things like "chews on toesies", and whine for parents, while chicks will just stay silent for the first few months.
- Chicks don't go to the Pet Shop. They live with their biological parents.
- When chicks start talking, they do it properly.
- Unlike pookies though, chicks want to learn English properly.
- Chicks can't waddle easily for the first few months, while pookies can do this with ease.
- Chicks, even at an early age, are much smarter than pookies. A 3 year old chick is smarter than a 5 year old pookie.
- Unlike chicks, pookies are extremely unintelligent
- Chicks come to life by hatching from an egg while pookies do it by birth.
- Chicks are not selfish like pookies.
- Chicks are not always wanting something and thinking that all is for them.
- Pookies wear clothes but chicks only wear belts or hats.
- Unlike chicks, pookies are attention seekers.
- Chicks don't scream their heads off to seek for attention unlike pookies.
- Pookies wear only the color yellow, while chicks wear all colors except yellow to not be confused.
- Unlike Pookies, they have natural penguin instincts.
- They play along, while pookies, on the other hand, use their imaginary "friends" or "powers" to pretend that they won't lose. Example: Being attacked by a pookie hater: Pookies will ignore simply.
Dime Penguins are penguins who hatched too early, and therefore have no feathers.